Student registration: Please contact your school’s team coordinator or contact the Salmon Run School Teams Coordinator: Merry Blair via email at [email protected].
Set up a Salmon Run team from your school!
- Teams are made up of 10 or more students and one adult group leader/coach
- Registration cost for each team member is just $5
- Choose from 2K, 5K, or 10K distances (all distances are chip timed)
It’s easy to organize a team for your school!
- Recruit your team members
- Obtain a signed waiver for each team member
- Registration due (Group Registration Form)
- Bib pick-up and payment due by Tuesday, May 2 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at Inlet View Elementary
These forms are required to create your school team:
- Group Registration Form
- Signed waiver for each team member
Groups or teams not affiliated with a school, please return to the Registration tab to register individually. Thank you in advance for your support and participation of our race.
Questions about registering your school team?
School Salmon Run Teams Coordinator, Merry Blair via email at [email protected].
Healthy Futures will give a medal to all student finishers. For more info, here is the Salmon Run fact sheet and school information sheet.
Thank you for supporting Inlet View Neighborhood School!😀